domingo, 12 de octubre de 2008

Writing a book report (homework)


The title of the book is ¨the love according to Platon the Bible and Freud¨ the book is about the thoughts of all the authors about love, in my opinion is a very interesting book, if my classmates prefer to watch TV than enjoying 20 minutes of a lecture I really like to say that this is a good book and I recommended to read. It is written in Spanish!!!

The most interesting part is when you read the Freud’s thoughts because he explains in a psychologist way the meaning of the word love and how a men acts to express love and how men behaves when he needs love, is interesting to know the principal characteristics of the human behavior without love and is incredible to get to know that love is really necessary to have a productive and health life.

I really enjoy the book, but I have to say something that will be a problem… is when the bible takes part. That maybe doesn’t like at all readers because some people prefer not to talk about religion, maybe is so confused and there are many different opinions about the theme, finally is your choice! that is all.

No hay comentarios: