lunes, 13 de octubre de 2008

To Have or not to have children

Children are fine, but they are not something I need right now, some people who does want to have babies have been called selfish and unfeeling I think they don’t need kids to have fun. The thought of not to have kids has never crossed my mind and I absolutely adore kids.

I want getting on the successful track and have a family. The unknown of it fascinates me and makes me feel well; when I get out of bed in the mornings. I used to think that I don't know who I will marry and I don't know how many kids I'll have, if they will be boys or girls, how my husband and I'll name them, its so exciting.

But all that I know is all my decisions yesterday, today, and tomorrow determine my future and will have an effect on my future husband and children's lives.
I am so excited to share what I`m going to bring to this world with someone else.
I am so excited to share the rest of my life with someone that I lovely care about.
I am even more excited to create children that have pieces of me and will impact my world in many ways.

What is going to happen with my future… who knows!!!

No hay comentarios: