lunes, 31 de marzo de 2008

My Vacations



Hi classmates! how was your vacations? . how can explain my vacations??? just look the picture.. this is a incredible place named bridge of god and is the one of the biggest attractions in the state of San Luis Potosi, is a natural bridge with a nice lagoon where waterfalls pour down on all sides.. I visited this place with my sister, friends and.. my brother in law jaja.. Only I joke.. the real problem was to find the correct way, but around 1:00 p.m. we arrive finally!!!
and at the end we have a fun...
It was difficult to take a picture because in that moment I`ll forgot my cellphone in the truck.. however...and the greatest thing about is that my mon doesn`t know nothing about this trip!!! keep me a secret.... I hope you can visit a bridge the next vacations it will fantastic!!

No hay comentarios: