sábado, 1 de marzo de 2008

The best and worst times of a day

Here I am...Again writing about my day. this morning I get up early around 7:00 a.m. cause of I want to visit my parents. In my opinion the best time of a day is when the dinner is coming soon and the reason of this is because when i`m very concentrated in my english class my sense of smell can identify a combination of delicious smells like a roast meat, onion, hot-dog and chili and that make me feel hungry!!
Another thing that I enjoy is by playing with my small neighbor when it is time to go home my neighbor is waiting me to colored her book- I considered that it`s funny to choose a picture to colored, by doing this activity I am feel relax about.
And the worst time of a day is when time to sleep is coming, around midnight. If I could choose about sleep and not, I prefer not sleep because in eight hours you can do any activity or have a date, you can be useful in this time..
But the best and worst times of a day depends of your attitude at difficult or easy situation.
I consider if you want to have a good day you need to reflect a positive attitude, being tolerant when any situation complicate your day.

HAVE AN EXCELLENT DAY!! aNd REMEMBER ... OPTIMISM....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No hay comentarios: