lunes, 11 de febrero de 2008

comics

__COMICS__




Finally here I have the comic strip, sorry but it´s difficult for me to do this kind of things. I like technology but not that much and I just try to do the best Ican, ok let´s check the Rugrats from Nickolodeon, You can find a lot of comic strip in the net, It was difficult for me to pick one, This one is about Angelica and her mom.
First Angelica is drawing a castle on the wall, then her mother tells her to stop!!! And … you need to read it yourself.
But the message is that there is always watching over you, but don´t worry about it and remember you can do anything you want, if you really wish to do it.

Catch the message!!!!

1 comentario:

jazzman58 dijo...

Finally here I have a comic strip. Sorry but it's difficult for me to do this kind of things. I like technology but not that much and I just try to do the best I can. Ok, let's check the Rugrats from Nickolodeon. You can find a lot of comic strips in the net, it was difficult for me to pick one. This one is about Angelica and her mom.
First Angelica is drawing a castle on the wall, then her mother tells her to stop and... you need to read it yourself.
But the message is that there is always watching over you, but don't worry about it and remember you can do anything you want, if you really wish to do it.